My happy March

Oh my goodness.....after a fairly crappy February, 
my March was a very good, very happy month indeed. 


And yes, mostly because of three things,

1. PUPPY ! I forgot how much cute and fluffy (and early morning wake ups) a puppy was. She's settling in well and is  A LOT of fun. And naughtiness. 

2. We did indeed sail away. This holiday was everything I needed. 
8 days of no-internet, sun, time with my bestie and my favourite almost 3 year old. 
Amazing food and fantastic wine. Only thing missing was my G, but hey, someone had to look after the new puppy. 

3. New opportunities and saying goodbye to old roles. It feels good. 

And now it's April. And April is going to be great. 







All photos aboard the fabulous Celebrity Solstice - South Pacific cruise.
Big smiles credited to sunshine, laughs and daily gin and tonics.

Comments

Post a Comment

Well hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello........