Five reasons March is going to be FABULOUS

Oh hello March. You bright, shiny, fabulous month you. 

February sucked and I'm glad to see the end of it.

March is going to be amazing.......and here's why : 

1. PUPPY. There is nothing quite like a puppy is there ? So full of energy one second and sleeping the next. So, very, very fluffy. And cuddly.
Yes, there's toilet training, sibling arguments and 3 am wake ups, but truly she's a joy. 





2.  This beautiful artwork. Every time I walk into our bedroom, I smile.
tinniegirl you are an amazing talent and friend. 


I've taken to having my naps 'wrong way round' so I can admire it longer. 

(I am  VERY aware that these two welcome additions occurred in February, but it's only in March that I am enjoying and appreciating them. 

3.  Market season is back !
I love my markets and my first (baby) is back THIS FRIDAY March 6th 4-8pm.



4. New opportunities. It's funny how the universe works sometimes. The past week has unexpectedly brought several new opportunities that will completely alter the way I work this year. 
I'm incredibly excited about these new directions ! 

This has nothing to do with new opportunities, but it was for dessert tonight. 
And it was delicious ! 

5."Sail away, sail away, sail away."
Yes, I am off on holiday....with Ruby and her mum and dad.
Eight days of cruising into the sunset with a cocktail in hand.
Eight days of exceptionally good food.
Eight days of no cooking, cleaning, working.
Eight days of zero internet connection.
Eight days of chats with my best friend and Ruby cuddles.
I can't wait !



So, let's do this March. 

How are you ? Having a good month ? 
Off on holiday ? 
Forgive me for the self indulgent cryptic blog post ????

Here's another puppy photo.....just because.....CUTE ! 



Dee 

Comments

  1. Tesco is absolute cute dogonified (like personified but doggy, duh :) ). I'm so glad there are lots of shiny things on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello........