Monday Maunderings


Well hello there. 

It is pouring outside. I love the sound of rain at night when I am tucked up inside. 

Anyway, I digress..... Monday Maunderings #4. And once, again, just. 

A big week. By my standards quite a bit of work. Satisfying but exhausting. 


In between the working, I have finally completed the great craft clean up ! My brain feels so much better now that there is order in this room. I feel like I can make. Make craft. Make plans. 

It feels good. And tidy. 


#monthofmadenthornbury - I didn't miss a single day. Along the way custom ordered this amazing vintage map necklace. 


Saw Once the Musical, thanks to Nuffnang. Wow ! G and I both loved it. 
Such a beautiful story told so well. The cast is so talented. All of whom act, dance, sing and play the instruments. There were tears, laughs and goosebumps. It also deserves it's own blog post.....which is coming. 


Definitely market weekend ! Totally Thomastown Twilight Market on the Friday. 
I really admire the work that Thomastown NH is doing creating community events to engage everyone I the local area. All good stuff. 


Post market beer at Northern Regards is one of the best tasting beers there is. 



Sunday, I'll admit I didn't notice the time difference in the morning (We've changed to daylight saving) but I most certainly did at dinner time ! Candlelight dinners. Long dinners and bbqs and gathering round the table over good and wine. The warmer months are coming. 

This makes me very happy. 



Comments