A month of wearing Handmade


Over the last three years I have been happily collecting beautiful handmade from the clever women at
 Made 'n Thornbury Craft Market.

To celebrate the start of Spring and as September is my birthday month, 
I am celebrating all that glorious handmade.

Everyday in September, I pledge to wear a different item made by Made 'n Thornbury crafters.

I'll be posting pics to my Instagram and Facebook. I'm sure there'll be a few blog posts as well..... 

Given that I never leave the house without a brooch and scarf, I'm sure the wearing won't be a challenge. Having photo ready hair everyday of the month may be a different story..... 

And of course if I run out of handmade.....well then I'll just have to buy more ! 

Ahhhh the things we do to promote our causes.

Enjoy your weekend,
Dee 


Comments