Sunday Snippets

Sunday Snippets time again. 





















A cold week.......winter has definitely arrived. 

A birthday to celebrate which meant : 
Brown paper packages tied up with string, crochet projects finished, a Stout. Coffee and Chocolate Battenberg cake to be baked and much fun to be had. 

The cake, requested by the birthday girl, was in response to watching Great British Bake Off. Marzipan and I are not friends, and I may have cursing dear Mary Berry whilst baking ! 

A night out at the Rocky Horror Picture Show ! Which was FANTASTIC.

Market day on Saturday where I co-hosted a lovely morning tea for some of my favourite bloggers

A big week and I am a bit weary. Some rest and relaxation is in order.

I hope you've had a great week.

Dee 

Comments

  1. littletedcanvas24 June 2014 at 10:24

    well earned rest and relaxation I'd say, what a fun week! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello........