Stills : The 21st Circus Party Edition

So, I've lost my voice and I'm exhausted,
but it was worth is ! 

It's not every week your Goddaughter and cousin turns 21 ! 


 The Circus came to town with a BIG Circus themed party. 




Big kids and small kids LOVED the lolly table ! 
Maybe, just maybe it helped soak up some alcohol......


Thanks to Pinterest,  I had loads of fun creating cupcakes with a circus theme. 
Fairy Floss,  Popcorn and Clowns. 
Although If I never see a mini marshmallow again I'll be happy ! 


 We've  been collecting jars for months for the punch station ! 


There was cake, speeches, dancing and laughs. 




Beautiful birthday girl.
Happy Birthday sweet Shae.
I'm so proud of you,

Dee 

Comments

  1. Lost your voice! Must have been some party. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello........