* Pride : I love our community. In all it's colourful, flamboyant, political, supportive and heart warming glory
* And of course, every good summer festival needs to end with a jug of Pimms
* Sending balloons to heaven to remember our beautiful girl - can't believe it's been a year
* Moonlight cinema with comfy bean bags, beer, picnic and a cult classic : Rocky Horror Picture Show !
* Exploring Melbourne with Mummy Glass meant a picnic of fish and chips in Williamstown
* Picnics. They became our favourite thing to do with Mummy Glass.
This week there were a few and one in a spectacular spot complete with local feathered visitors.
* Late brunch with cousin/niece/cousin-in-law
* And saying goodbye to a beautiful two month visit - we're going to miss you Mummy Glass
It's probably no surprise that I am exhausted - physically and emotionally - at the end of this week.
Joining in with the lovely Emily again this week.