Wednesday : Snap it

It's Wednesday again.......

Time for a Snap it, with Faith, Hope and a Whole Lotta Love.

As soon as I saw the theme, Upside Down, one image came to mind....


It's a beautiful chandelier in the Langham Hotel, Hong Kong.

Call it the complimentary Moet and Chandon champagne,
or the jetlag.....but I thought taking an upside sown photo of said chandelier was a good idea.

I actually love this image.

Happy Wednesday,
If you are in Melbourne, I hope you stayed warm - it was SO cold today.

Dee x


Comments

  1. Ooooo pretty! Wish my house was big enough for a chandelier!
    And yes...how cold! My goodness!!!! RDO tomorrow, might have a pajama day in front of the heater!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello........