Snap It.....Yesterday

I'm joining with Sarah's SNAP IT 

This week's topic was YESTERDAY........


Yesterday, I was hanging out with Ruby.

Taking photos.
Breathing in that sweet baby smell.
Soaking up those smiles.

Hanging out with her Mum and big sis.
Trying to offer comfort to her cousins as they watch their beloved Dad suffer in hospital.
Those Ruby smiles will help cure broken hearts and give hope in a dark, horrible place.

And then I got on a plane and come home....
and started to plan the next trip to 'Rubyville'

 
 

Comments

  1. Babies do smell lovely don't they! She is just gorgeous....have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she's just lovely! I bet you were a great comfort to her cousins, I hope all is ok..x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello........