Wednesday, 22 February 2012

I'm back........

Well hello there,
so the blogging whilst away didn't quite pan out.
Partly because of internet issues,
and a lot because I was just too relaxed to blog!

I did write lots of rambling blog posts, so will edit, put in order, add pretty pics and then post them.

But for now......it's a new blogging Wednesday photo challenge.
I'm linking up with Sarah's SNAP IT ; WEDNESDAY.

This week's theme is Colour.
There was so much colour on our trip....and we started in Singapore at the Botanical Gardens.
I think this beautiful purple is one of my favourites :


Hope you found some colour to brighten your Wednesday today.
Visit Faith Hope and a whole lotta Love to see other Colour posts.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour in those flowers. Glad you did some relaxing on your holidays.

    I'm dropping by via snap it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty picture! I love the color purple...it reminds me of my mum who loved the color! Whenever I see something purple, I think of her! And I love Melbourne! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and falling in love with the city all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a relaxing holiday sounds just perfect! the colour of these is gorgeous. Looking fwd to seeing more of your holiday snaps!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello........