Happy OpShopping

Right now I am in the middle of throwing a beautiful recovery brunch
after a fabulous party, celebrating our 10 year Anniversary with family and friends.

Or I'm sleeping......

This was actually written on Wednesday, to be scheduled to post on Sunday,
because I'll be busy........

And if I say the party and brunch went beautifully and with amazing weather,
then surely it will happen.
Right ???

So, today (Wednesday) I needed to get out of the house.
Away from the bunting making, list making and general tidying of house and myself.

I popped into Gleaners Inc to collect a custom order that the lovely
Betty Jo Designs had made for me and stopped at a few op shops.

Finding nothing overly inspiring, I thought it was the universe's way of telling me to get back to my chores.....
and then I found it :

The perfect lil opshop find.
So sweet, so made in Australia and so coming home with me.



And very appropriate that I found it the day before Australia Day don't you think ???

Playing along with Sophie's Flea Market Finds.

Comments